Best Double Door Fridge Freezer India 2022
India is located in the tropical region which receives extremely hot temperatures during the summer season. This can lead to the spoiling of food and Beverages if not kept in a cold place like a refrigerator. A refrigerator not only prevents the spelling of food but also provides cold water and drinks at home. The ice cubes will enhance the slight shake. But most people are facing issues in choosing the Best Double Door Fridge Freezer in India in 2022.
The market is full of brands and manufacturers that claim to offer the best products, but usually, these are marketing strategies to catch the consumer. As per our research and public review, we have shortlisted a double-door fridge for you that suits Indian summers, here it is:
Samsung 253 L 3 Star Digital Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Samsung is a South Korean electronic manufacturing brand known for producing promising electronic appliances and equipment. The products from Samsung last for years and offer the best services without any maintenance and repair expenses. One of their best-selling products with a 5-star customer rating is the 253 L double-door refrigerator.
With a capacity of 253 liters, it is enough to keep several items and beverages without any space issues. For a family of about 5-6 members, this refrigerator is perfect. The
automatic defrost system allows good-grade cooling of each compartment. There is no need to manually adjust the temperature. From the freezing section to the vegetable holder, every fraction has unique temperature control as per requirements.
One of the biggest advantages of this appliance from Samsung is its warranty period. It comes with a warranty of about 10 years on the compressor and 1 year on the product. More importantly, you can easily hire certified mechanics and technicians from the nearest Samsung care to get servicing and repairing of your refrigerator.
Features and advantages
- Digital inverter technology: It has a digital investor technology that offers greater energy efficiency and creates the least noise. The environment of your house stays silent. The automatic compressor will automatically adjust the cooling efficiency as per the demand.
- Can be run on home investor: This refrigerator from Samsung is capable of running on the double battery investor, commonly used in houses during power cuts. It can run continuously for hours on the investor.
- Powerful stabilizers: One of the biggest reasons for a refrigerator to be damaged is the uneven supply of electricity and fluctuations. To deal with the issue, this refrigerator is equipped with a stabilizer that handles all the electric fluctuations and gives immense services.
- LED Lighting: The refrigerator is equipped with a refrigerator for the inside, which will allow the user to glance at the interior of the fridge during nighttime.
- Toughened glass shelves: The glass shelves are made up of rigid glass which is capable of handling heavily weighted utensils and food items. Samsung claims that they are capable of handling 150 kg weight easily.
- Cooling pack: There is an inbuilt cooling pack that will keep the food and beverages stay cool for around 12 hours even after the power cuts. This will keep your food fresh and prevent spoiling.
- Can be run on solar energy: The refrigerator is electricity efficient and can be run on solar energy. Just connect it with your solar panel batteries and enjoy eco-friendly cooling without causing harm to the environment.
- Digital display: There is a digital display Installed in this Samsung refrigerator to control and monitor the ongoing cooling modes and manners.
- Door alarm: The biggest issue with the refrigerator is that sometimes people forget to close the door and this affects the cooling of the refrigerator. To deal with the issue, Samsung installed an alarm that notified you when the door opened accidentally.
As everything has two aspects i.e. positive and negative. Same with this Samsung refrigerator. It has some shortcomings that must be considered while buying it, here are some of them:
- It gets a 3-star rating in the terms of energy efficiency and electricity consumption. This is basic, as some brands offer a 5-star rating refrigerator that is best for saving energy.
- The freezer capacity is only 63 liters. If you only want to get the ice cubes for any
- the purpose then this refrigerator may disappoint you.
- The price is quite high for a middle-class family to adopt. In this price range, the local brands offer better refrigerators. But if you want to buy branded and imported items then this refrigerator is perfect for you.
- The capacity is the only means for personal use for a family of about 5-6 members. For commercial use like in shops and medical stores to keep the medicines. This is not recommended to buy.
- Available in a single-color option. Only greyish black is there in stock. If you want to match the refrigerator per your home decor then this refrigerator is not for you. You can go for other colorful refrigerators.
This is a middle-size and compact refrigerator that easily fits in your house or kitchen. Here are its specifications:
- The item weighed around 46 kg. It can be easily shifted from one place to another and even from the stairs. Two people can transport it.
- The frame is made using stainless steel and high-quality wooden materials inside.
- The door orientation is from the left side, which is considered ideal.
- The dimensions of this item are around L×B×H 21.8 x 25.1 x 60.8 Centimeters.
Having a good refrigerator at your home will help a lot during the summer days. The hot and humid weather of India can be toxic to your food and beverages. It will keep the food fresh and fragile throughout the hit days.
Also, it will prepare the ice cubes for your shakes and drinks.
Hope this review of this Best Double Door Fridge Freezer India 2022. Energy efficiency also saves a lot of money and reduces your electricity bill. More importantly, the inverter compatibility of this refrigerator will help you during long-term electricity cuts.
There are no reviews yet.